Friday 9 August 2013

Trung Nguyen Coffee

Where to go for authentic Vietnamese coffee in Singapore? Trung Nguyen Coffee is the place that you should head to right away! It has a cosy environment, with sofas as an option. Rather quiet place for chilling out if you are in the Clarke Quay area.

Front counter
They serve cakes too but on the day I went, I had coffee on my mind! I'm sure lots of us have tasted civet cat coffee but have you tasted any from wild weasels? The Legendee, which is the one I ordered is from wild weasels!

Legendee
The restaurant touts it as having "earthy" flavours and I must say I quite agree! I drank it on its own, without any milk or sugar and it packed a punch! So if you are not a frequent coffee drinker, go slow and easy to savour the small but rather pricey cup of coffee.

Address: Liang Court, 177B River Valley Road, #02-34/36, Clarke Quay
Nearest MRT station: Clarke Quay (5 min walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment